Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mourning for the plane crash

Yesterday, there was unspeakable news that shook my heart and I felt I need to share the impact of these lost lives with my students. The Germanwings plane crash left no survivors, brutally taking away from us all these wonderful lives, 18 of which were pursuing their education, and their two mentors. That's right, there was an educational trip of 16 and two college students aboard the plane, and I give all the deceased my condolences; knowledge is short of 20 individuals. Keep learning, and realize that your education is more valuable now because of them. And by education I do not only mean your school work, because the moment you stop learning, you start dying. Start with reading the news on what happened to them, pray for them and their families.
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/25/europe/france-germanwings-crash-what-we-know/

Keep Learning English

1 comment: