Friday, December 20, 2013

Pronouns: Subject, Object, and Possessive

Yesterday was an important lesson, so I decided to give you a quiz on them, and a quick summary of the pronouns that you need to memorize. I'm pretty sure that I wrote it on the board, but I was certain that not all of the girls have copied it.

Trivia quiz suggested by Geniusteacher from Quizz.biz


Make sure that you have a lot of practice as this will be the basis of the next lesson. If you got 100% on my quiz above, remember that I didn't include all the pronouns. Study hard girls!



Keep Learning English!

1 comment:

  1. English Pronouns is very important because its structure is used in every day conversation. The more you practice the subject, the closer you get to mastering the English language.

    Subject and Object Pronouns

    ReplyDelete