Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Change Log

Dear all students, teachers, and readers,

    I've made changes to the blog. As of now I will be working on an English course in a college that is for beginners, hence anything for my students will be on the Beginner Course Blog. Most of the new content will be there, especially the funny moments in class will be here as well.

    However, I will not abandon the content that I was planning to post for those teaching a syllabus similar to the high school I was teaching in. Hence, there will still be content uploaded there. Such content can include:
  • Worksheets
  • Inspiration
  • Helpful grammar tips
  • Tips for teachers

  So always stay tuned for updated content! The homepage shows the new content, regardless of which blog it's on.

Keep Learning English!

No comments:

Post a Comment